Friday, April 17, 2015

Happy Dust Fun Fold Card on Crackerbox Palace Friday


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing a new fun fold card featuring Crackerbox Palace’s funny funny stamps. I love trying new folds and using humor in my cards, so this card makes me happy. I learned how to do this fold from this video on line. I stamped the lol fairy godmother with versamark and heat embossed her with sparkly glitter embossing powder. Then I cut out her stitched square frame with a die from Lil’ Inker. The opening in the front of the card was cut with another stitched square die also from Lil’ Inker. I punched the top of the folded inside piece with a star border punch from Martha Stewart. Then I stamped the Happy Dust saying in purple on the yellow. I stamped the sentiment again and the magic wand with versamark and purple embossing powder, cut them out and attached. Here are a couple more pictures showing the card open, from the top and closed.




**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the CBP stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Wonderful Wednesdays and the “one for the girls” challenge at Penny’s Paper Crafty.

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Karen - love your colours too!
Blessings
Maxine