Monday, February 2, 2015

Olaf Frozen Card


I recently got an awesome digital stamp file from Sassy Studios with all the sayings from Frozen in fun fonts. (I also got Elsa the Snow Queen which you will see on a SAS4Kids Saturday.) I had saved a punch art Olaf card with an instructions link in my Pinterest board and decided now was the time to finally try making one. Making the first one takes a long time, but since so many kids love Olaf and Frozen, it is definitely worth the effort. I have plenty of circle and oval punches, but do not have the bowtie punch from SU that the videos show for the head. I went on line and was able to copy a template for the head, arms and "hair". I am happy with how it turned out and hope the child who receives this card loves it too.

I am entering this card in the "No Red or Pink" challenge at Open-Minded Crafting and the "One for the Kids" challenge at Left of Center.

12 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute!!!

Liz said...

Oh WOW! I just love this card. Your Olaf is so cute. xx

Brenda said...

Your Olaf card is adorable Karen! Hugs, Brenda

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous Olaf card, Karen.
Blessings
Maxine

Petra Swart said...

What a sweet little guy Olaf is, Karen!!! Love the cute nose and eyes and the big happy smile!!! The arms are so cute, too!!! Definitely going to bring a big smile to the little one who is going to receive this!!!
Have a great day!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cute card. Really makes me smile!

My Side of Oz said...

Super cute Olaf and so popular with the kids! Thanks for playing with us at Left of Center and hope to see you next week!

KristyLee said...

Hi Karen,
Totally LOVE your Olaf card! You did an outstanding job on him! I just love Olaf. Thank you for entering our "One for the Kids" challenge at Left of Center creative challenges!
Peace,
Kristy
(LOC DT)

BEX said...

This is great. Whilst frozen holds no interest for my geeky kids, it is huge everywhere else and I love how you've done this. Brilliant. Thanks for sharing at LOC.

Rebecca Wong said...

This is so cute, love the paper piecing for this cute Olaf!
Thanks for joining Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge, hope to see you soon.
Rebecca, DT

Lynne said...

I love Olaf!!!! Adorable card!!! Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun and good luck!
Hugs,
Lynne, Open Minded Crafting Fun DT

Unknown said...

This is really cute! I'm sure any child would love this! Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

Hanne, DT