Saturday, August 2, 2014

CAS (Clean and Simple) 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is CAS (Clean and Simple) 4 Kids! Create and link any CAS card for a child and you could win one of our great prizes.

We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: DRS Designs is giving their winner a $10 gift certificate! A Day for Daisies is giving their randomly picked winner a $12 gift certificate! And Kitchen Sink Stamp’s winner gets a $25 gift certificate! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

My first card above just makes me smile, and I hope it will have the same result when one of our kids gets it:) The glow worm and lol sentiment are from DRS Designs. I stamped and paper pieced the glow worm on a white piece that shows through the frame cut with two Nestabilities square dies. I  colored his wings and bum with a sparkly gel pen and IRL they really shine. Then I stamped the sentiment, cut out with deckle scissors and attached to the front of this CAS card. 

"I Love my Swing" is the name of this cute digital stamp from A Day for Daisies. Isn't she sweet? I printed her on blue paper, paper pieced, did a little coloring and cut out the "hi" (die from Paper Smooches.) So easy, but so cute. 

I am entering the first card in the challenge at MilkCoffee to use two or more diecuts (which I did on the frame), and the Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Girls.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Both these cards are just darling Karen. I love the glo worm and sentiment-that one sure made me smile! I also love the little girl on the swing, that one is just so precious! Hugs, Brenda

Deepti said...

These are so adorable :) love the touch of sparkle !

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Sweet and delightful beauties with eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
Berni
href=" http://berni46.blogspot.com/ ">berni46blogspot.

Kathy S said...

Love the sewing element on you card. Such a nice personalized touch. I really appreciate being on such a great group of designers. Thank you for choosing me to help showcase SAS4Kids. Happy Sunday!

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Such sweet cards for kids :) thanks for leaving me a comment :) hugs Ria

Alana taylor said...

Beautiful card thank you for joining the crafty girls challenge, good luck. Alana DT

Cindy Groh said...

This glow worm senti is adorable. Sure fire way to get a kid to smile:)