Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Star Triple Time Card


One of my favorite new holiday stamps this year is the Christmas Star from Stampin' Up. The minute I saw cards with it on Pinterest, I contacted my SU demo and ordered it immediately. I will be sharing more cards with it before Christmas to be sure. I used that stamp and my favorite ink (VersaFine Deep Lagoon) and the triple time layering technique to make this card. So easy to make, but I like how it turned out.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at 2 Sisters and Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a stunning design, and the colour tones are perfect, thank you for sharing with us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, hope you will join us again next week...
Hugs
Suzy B
Xx

Hazel said...

Beautiful - love all the blue and the design - thanks for sharing this for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 5: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x