Sunday, November 10, 2013

Merry Christmas Card on Silhouette Sunday


The free file from Silhouette this week is this curly Christmas sentiment and I just had to snatch it right up and make a Christmas card with it. The challenge this week at the Silhouette Blog is to use our sketch pens on a project or use the new free file from this week. Good thing they offered the second option because I can't get the sketch pens to work right- I just have to find the time to call the help line to get it fixed. Silhouette America is great when you have a problem- either on line or over the phone I have gotten great service, but no time right now to play with the sketch pen problem...

I did have time to make a fun and easy Christmas card though. I cut the greens, berries and swirly from a cutting set by Miss Kate and added some sticker corners to complete the card.

Another Christmas card done- yeah! I am also entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at  Brown Sugar.

Stamping and Silhouette smiles, Karen


No comments: