Thursday, November 14, 2013

CAS Christmas Card


I have a sheet of Penny Black stickers on my pile of stuff I need to use before Christmas so I designed this CAS but lovely holiday card featuring them. The embossing folder is an older one from Sizzix and I used my new diffuser plate from Tim Holtz to create the unembossed area in the center of the card. Then I simply added the stickers and some pearls to complete the card.

I am entering this card in the CAS Christmas challenge at Oldie but a Goodie (embossing folder is OBAG) and the Anything Goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Roxann said...

Hi, Karen! What a lovely Christmas card you have created. So glad you shared it at TTCRD.
Hugz,
Roxann

Helen said...

Fabulous CAS card - love the colour!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x