Friday, August 23, 2013

Magnificent Clara Birthday Card


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing a lol birthday card I made with Crackerbox Palace stamps, If you know anything about my style of stamping, you know I love to use humor in the cards I create and Crackerbox Palace has tons of funny lol stamps. I was looking through my CBP stamps and decided I really needed to use Clara in her swimsuit before summer was officially over. Just looking at her cracks me up and when you add a funny sentiment, the receiver of this card should smile too. Clara was paper pieced and colored, then cut out. I cut the sentiment out with a Nestabilities circle and cut the embossed (SU) background strip with a little larger circle die. Aqua and red has become a color combo favorite for me lately.

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. Please visit the CBP website to see these and many other awesome Crackerbox Palace stamps.
I am entering this card in the “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” challenge at Going Grey withScrap-Creations and the Round or Square Cards challenge at  Loves Rubberstamps. 

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hilarious card! Love the image and sentiment.

Ivonne said...

OMG! I loooove it! The image and the sentiment are just fabulous and too funny. Love the card layout. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute!!! I love the sentiment with the fabulous image. Thanks for Playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Athina said...

Perfect image for this sentiment! Made me giggle! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!