Friday, July 5, 2013

Crackerbox Palace Cupcake Birthday Card


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing a birthday card made with Crackerbox Palace stamps. I decided to make this card CAS (Clean and Simple) with the fun Happy Birthday cupcake circle as the focal point. I saw this scoring suggestion on a card on Pinterest and she called it the Handkerchief look. It does remind me of my Dad’s handkerchiefs – does anyone even use them anymore? I just scored 4 lines along the side and lower middle and layered the white piece on a pink one. 

If you follow my blog, you know I am having a blast with my Silhouette Portrait die cutting machine. I cut this fun sentiment for the inside of this card: 

I like how the card turned out and hope you do too. Please visit the website to see these and many other awesome Crackerbox Palace stamps.

I am entering this card in the Diecuts and/or Punches challenge at Scrapper’s Delight and the Birthday challenge at Ladybug Crafts Inks.


 Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

3 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrappers Delights challenge blog x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card, love the CAS design. Thanks for joining in with our Birthday Challenge at LCI xx

Julie said...

Such a clean birthday card! Thanks for joining the Ladybugs this time, happy crafting, Julie.x