Saturday, April 27, 2013

Aud Sentiments and Paper Crafting Journey Challenges


Happy Birthday is the theme at Aud Sentiments and at Paper Crafting Journey, they want us to use a sentiment. This is the last of the birthday cards I made recently with the Stampin' Up dress die set. I cut the card shape and top layer with a new die set from Spellbinders. Then I die cut the dress twice out of a sparkly white paper. I added a second layer to make the dress a little fancier and finished the dress with a ribbon for the belt and some pearls. The sentiment is a thin outline sticker- I have so many of these and forget to use them!

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Vicky Briggs said...

Cute card, I like the die cut and the Spellbinder and the pearls are a nice touch.
Vicky Briggs

KandA said...

Lovely card, love the die-cut. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

Julie said...

How classy! Thanks for joining us in our 3rd birthday celebration at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie T