Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lexi's Creations and Red Carpet Studio Challenges


Red Carpet Studios wants to see flowers on our cards this week, and at Lexi's Creations, their theme is Special Friend Birthday. I used an acrylic stamp from Close to My Heart to shape the sentiment around a flower I created with a new Spellbinders die. The embossing/cutting folder is from Marianne Creatables. I rounded the corners and layered the white front piece on an eggplant colored card and added a gem to complete this feminine card.

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is stunning the detail is amazing love that die its gorgeous hugs Cherylxxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Very beautiful and elegant, love it. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

Cards By Betty said...

Karen that is a beautiful card and I am looking for ideas for a wedding card for a granddaughtr I think some of this card would surely work for that

TRACEY MO said...

what a simple but elegant card just lovely lo.

thanks for joining us at lexi's creations

tracey dt