Monday, December 24, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week



Happy Christmas Eve! I am out of town finishing up a wonderful weekend with my kids and their families, so have scheduled this in advance. I want to share with you one of my favorite Christmas cards I made this year.

The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this beautiful Winter’s Eve stamp, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

I have fallen in love with a new color combo- for me anyway…kraft and cream (or off white) together… I just love it. It is way outside my usual holiday colors of red and green with a little blue for snowflakes and snowmen. I embossed the beautiful Winter’s Eve stamp on kraft with white embossing powder, then layered on a cream square. I stamped the Peace, Love, Harmony in a light brown on cream and layered on kraft. I embossed the larger piece of cream with a Sizzix embossing folder and – you guessed it- layered it on kraft before putting the whole front piece on a cream card.

Wishing you Peace, Love, Harmony and Merry Christmas!

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty and I love the kraft/off white combo too.
Merry Christmas!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Karen. Merry Christmas joann sassy raggedy

Joyce M said...

Karen - I just love this card. Gorgeous!!

Cazzy said...

A lovely peaceful card Karen. Very effective in mostly white.