Sunday, October 28, 2012

Digi Stamps 4 Joy and Paper Pretties Challenges


Masculine is the theme this week at Digi Stamps 4 Joy and Paper Pretties and I am sharing this card I made with some stamps I won from Kitchen Sink Stamps. Isn't that squirrel life like? And the acorns look so real! The leaf was a little off but still looks good- all the stamps shown are from a set by Kitchen Sink Stamps where you stamp a series of colors and stamps to achieve a life like look. Nuts and squirrels make me think of guys - kinda nutty and squirrelly - right? I used a masculine dp for the main card base and the little card on the front opens up for a message:


Stamping smiles, Karen

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Nuts and squirrels do kinda remind of you guys don't they! LOL!

Very nice card Karen! I love the KSS stamps too and yes they make everything look so real. Love the design you used for this card!

Lynn

ursula Uphof said...

What a great card, that squirrel is gorgeous and like the design. Thank you for joining our challenge at
Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT member

NanaConnie said...

I love that amazing squirrel! Great paper and your gentle, fall color combo is perfect.

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful design on this card. I love it...joann sassy raggedy

KarinsArtScrap said...

Such a beautiful card.
Thanks for join us at DigiStamps4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member