Friday, August 24, 2012

Penny's Paper Crafty and Paper Pretties Challenges



Masculine is the theme this week at Penny's Paper Crafty and Paper Pretties wants to see our cards for kids. I was sorting through my stamps to sell some that I never use to make room for my new stamps and I came across this large wooden jacket stamp that I just had to have at a stamp show years ago and had never used. I decided I had to use it before I sold it and made some cards for my kids as cards for teen boys are the catagory of cards we get the least of at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Sorry I don't know who made the stamp and it is in a big bag downstairs ready to be sold at the next stamp sale at our local stamp shoppe. Here is what the card looks like on the inside:


Stamping smiles, Karen


1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Super cool way to use that stamp. So great for a teenage boy and aren't they just the pits to make cards for. LOL Love it! xxD