Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Robyn's Fetish and Amusing Challenges


Christmas in July is the theme at Robyn's Fetish and Amusing Challenges and I have been in mood to make holiday cards so I won't have to push myself later this year. I fell in love with this Dasher stamp after seeing so many lovely cards made with him on Pinterest and Splitcoast and now - thanks to my buddy and team mate Christy, I have my very own Dasher to play with any time I want:) I really like silhouette stamps- I like the look and that I don't have to color them... For this CAS card, I created masks across the top and bottom and a circular one, then sponged the blue ink. After removing the masks, I simply stamped Dasher, the swirly snow and the sentiment. Of course Dasher is a retired SU stamp, the snowy swirl is from Anticipations and the sentiment is an old stamp from Annette Watkins.

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous Hun what a beautiful image hugs Cherylxxxx

Edwina said...

i love your card. It is beautiful! Love the shades of blue you used. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina Brown

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card and work, thanks for joining us at Robyns Fetish Christmas in July challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

Chris said...

Fantastic single layer card ... you have some great details here! Sorry it's taken me forever to visit, just back from vacation. :) Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenges this week. Love your entry!