Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Wishes for Emily

 
I recently heard about a little girl named Emily who has had leukemia and many other health issues and would love to receive our cards to cheer her. Dustin Pike is offering a free digital stamp to anyone who will use it to design a card for her. Please visit his blog here for all the details, and here is a link to a site with updates on Emily and her family.  

For my card I started with the darling Spring pre-colored digi from Dustin Pike that I cut out. I created a square card and added a layer of embossed flower squares. The sentiment is a digital stamp by Desert Diva. 

I hope Emily likes my card and I hope you join us in this opportunity to cheer a little girl and her family with this awesome hobby of ours. 

Stamping smiles for Emily, Karen 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty , great embossing Karen I love the colour palette. Well done Hugs Elaine

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute! Love the colors you used for this too. Just adorable.
Lynn

CraftyGirl said...

Super of you to try to cheer up Emily. I know she will appreciate it. Lovely card.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
One of Doodle Dragon Studios Design Team

Marjo said...

This is so cute Karen, I am sure Emily will love it!
hugs, Marjo

Michelle (scrappinforkenzie) said...

This is so cute! I just LOVE those DP stamps! Thank you so much for making this for emily I know she will love it!

terrie said...

Your card turned out very nice...well done