Friday, March 30, 2012

Simon Says Stamp and My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges


Anything Goes at Simon Says Stamp this week and at My Mum's Craft Shop, we are to "stamp it." I am sharing a card I made with my favorite new set from Stampin Up. I think this teacup is beautiful. I stamped it on white cardstock with my new favorite color- aqua blue, and cut it out leaving a little white around it. I stamped it again and cut out just the flowers and raised them with mounting tape and added some pearls. I used a friend's embossing folder and edger die (also from SU) and cut and embossed on kraft and white paper. Then I sponged the kraft paper to distress it and added some lovely lace for a vintage look.

Stamping smile, Karen

3 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

I love this Karen, the colours and all the details are fantastic, blessings Hilde

Jill said...

wow this is gorgeous thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card beautiful cup with the flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby