Friday, September 30, 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Crafty Creations Challenges


The challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp is Anything Goes and at Crafty Creations it is CAS- my two favorite kinds of challenges! I created this card using a new embossing folder from Darice and a laser cut sticker from Mrs. Grossmans. I put the sticker on acetate and raised it and the border with mounting tape above the white piece. Of course I sponged the spider web and edges to distress the grey piece. CAS but I like how it turned out.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh I like how it turned out too! So spooky looking and cute!
Lynn

Trina said...

That is a seriously awesome sticker!

Jenni said...

Perfectly clean & simple - spooky too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Creations this week.
Jenni x