Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stamp Something and Creating Memories in Time Challenges

The challenge this week at Stamp Something was to use a digital stamp and at Creating Memories in Time it is to make and post an Easter card. I am getting better on using digital stamps with my guest designer and SAS4Kids DT experiences and this very cute one came from Soft Pencil courtesy of Critter Sketch Challenge when I was a guest designer. I colored it with my copics and cut out with the lacey circle nestie. Another pink lacey circle is layered below the white one. I embossed some designer paper with my favorite embossing folder- the Swiss Dots by Cuttlebug and added some Easter egg eyelets to complete the card.  
Stamping smiles,
Karen

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Just adorable! AND I LOVE those wonderful Spring colors. So cute.
Lynn

Lynette said...

What a darling card, Karen! Love the pretty colors and cute image. Thanks for joining the CMIT challenge!