Thursday, April 21, 2011

ECP and Shannon's Sentiments Easter Card

The challenges this week at ECP and at Shannon's Sentiments are to make and post an Easter card. I used my new set from Stampin' up for the lovely girl and cherry blossoms. It has been my mission lately to use supplies that I have not touched for awhile and my Flower Soft has been neglected. I used it on the cherry blossoms here and also in her basket and I love how it turned out. The wonky rectangles is a brand new nestie set I just got and it made for fun layering in the center. The corners were cut in triangles and then punched in an ek success border punch for a different look.  
Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used the Flower Soft. Thanks for playing along with our Sentiments challenge.