Saturday, April 23, 2011

Charisma Cardz and DDH Challenges


The challenge this week at Charisma Cardz is to make a card that would make you smile or laugh, and at DDH Challenges it is to paper piece. If you know me, you know I love to paper piece and to use humor in my cards, so these two are perfect for me! I won these fun images from Art Impressions a few weeks ago and this "chic chick" sure puts a smile on my face! I paper pieced her outfit and colored the rest with my copics. The funny saying was cut out with a nestie and popped up with mounting tape. I used a ek success border punch and a couple flower gems to complete the card. Hope it makes you smile too!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Hi Karen,
Thanks for joining our challenge. Neat paper piecing card. Yes, TAC has digis at Digi Design House. I'm a dream team designer with them this year. It is not a part of the direct sales business but comes from the TAC parent company. That way they can reach stampers all over the world, whereas the TAC direct sales is limited to USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico. email me privately with any questions: pkphil@earthlink.net

Vee said...

What a really fun creation, just love it!!. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.
xx Vee

jimlynn said...

I LOVE Art Impressions stamps and think your card is just fantastic. The paper piecing is perfect. I'll be smiling all day now!
Lynn

deesdesigns said...

Oh Karen, this is hillarious! Your paper-piecing is beautifully done. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Digi Design House and I hope you'll join us for our next challenge, too.