Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wags and Whiskers and Phindy's Place #38 Challenges



The challenge this week at Wags and Whiskers  is "With Love" and at Phindy's Place it is Valentines. I decided to show you three views of this card because it is my favorite card I have done this year so far inside and out. I cut down the Funky Fold card I did in an earlier post so that it fits in an A2 envelope. I embossed the whole card so the front, insides and back are all embossed with a romantic embossing folder by Cuttlebug. After the cutting and folding to create the card, the rest is very simple. Stamp the love rose stamp (Inkadinkado) in the center of the diecut oval (Marianne Design Creatables), add some pearls and the inside piece (border punch by Martha Stewart) and it is done.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

I love this card! It is so elegant looking! Awesome job! Happy Creating! Sara

Jane said...

So very pretty! What die is that?

Kristi said...

Karen,
This is just lovely! I have that same stamp and you have inspired me to get it out!

Cindy Gay said...

Great punch work. Very pretty.

Lynda Nielsen said...

What a lovly card... and Colored so beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us this week for Phindy's Place Challenge.
Hugs,
Lynda