Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Repeat Impressions Sketch N310

 


I loved the sketch at Repeat Impressions and so that was the inspiration for this fall card. I was stuck on colors so used the colors from the last week's color throwdown of kraft, orange, red and light blue, but missed their deadline for the challenge. Sometimes deciding on colors to use is the hardest part of designing a card for me... The entire background of this card was embossed with Thanksgiving folder after the pieces of blue, orange and red were attached. Then I simply added the framed acetate pix of the apples to make a nice CAS fall card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty. I love the effect of embossing after the pieces have been attached. Thanks for joining in the Repeat Impressions WHAT IF? Wednesday challenge!

Unknown said...

The embossing and colors work so well together on this pretty card. Thanks for joining us at the Kraft Holiday Challenge!