Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bonus OWH Card- We Can Vote Now!

 


The midweek challenge at OWH Stars and Stripes was to make cards using paper piecing. If you know me, you know I don't like to color so I use paper piecing quite often. This card used pp on the snowman angel and his wings. The stamps used are older ones from TAC. The snowflakes were embossed on velvet cardstock.

I just wanted to send out another card today to my subscribers and followers and to ask you all to please go to OWH daily or whenever you can to vote for Operation Write Home as your charity of choice to win the grand prize from JoAnn's which they would then use for mailing and other expenses in getting our homemade cards to our soldiers overseas. It does say to vote about the same time each day and I can tell you that I tried to vote this morning after voting yesterday afternoon and it would not take my vote then, but did later today. So must be set up on a 24 hour basis maybe? Anyway, any votes you can do for this great cause would be greatly appreciated!!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Great card! Hope to see you on the blog hop this weekend too. Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!